Thursday, September 2, 2010

Who Am I?

I am a senior High School Student in the Chicago-land area. I have  two sisters and two dogs. I spend summers in Wisconsin, where I love to swim. For the most part, I am quiet around people I do not know very well, but If you do know me I am quite outgoing. I am a very die-hard Chicago sports fan, except the Cubs (not to offend anyone, but 100 years is way too long for me). I like to draw, but in the last couple of years I have shifted my focus to graphic design. For those unaware of what that is, graphic design is creating, editing, and composing imagery and information in a visually appealing way. I have taken four semesters of classes on it, and it has become a hobby and career interest of mine. I plan to attend a four year university, and hopefully study graphic design and/or advertising.
This is a Blackhawks Stanley Cup Playoff poster I designed in my graphic design class.
 
This is a custom Madden 11 cover I designed.

No comments:

Post a Comment